Photo by ArtsySF and used with her permission.

Google Search

Google
 

Monday, May 12, 2008

Update

Chocolate Blueberry won hands down. Look for the recipe later this week. As for those of you who have generously agreed to sacrifice your taste buds for the good of the team, an e-mail will be going out soon to discuss how we can meet.

If you haven't clicked over to Ice Cream Ireland, you really should. Here is a link to his recipe for Blue Cheese and Caramelized Shallot Ice Cream. I know sounds strange, but I would like to taste it. It makes me want to try out my recipe for Camembert Ice Cream.

A quick review -- Mrs. Fellow's favorite Ben and Jerry's flavor is Oatmeal Cookie Chunk, but she thinks they have changed the flavor. The cookies have a brighter citrus flavor than in the past. She still likes it, but may demote it from the number one spot. I wonder if there have been changes to other B&J flavors. Does anyone know?

No comments: