Photo by ArtsySF and used with her permission.

Google Search

Google
 

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ice Cream Social 2010

This Saturday, June 18th is the Fourth Annual Slow Food Atlanta Ice Cream Social. Last year, my Maple Bacon ice cream secured second place. This year, my flavor is even better and more of a crowd pleaser.

Some of the best pastry chefs in Atlanta will be there including the ones from three of best restaurants in Georgia - 5&10, Restaurant Eugene, and Miller Union. Chef Linton Hopkins of Restaurant Eugene has performed on Iron Chef! Here is a list of the competitors I know will be there:

5&10
Buckhead Bottle Bar
Burge Organice Farm
Cacao Atlanta
Canoe
Fresco Pops
Jonathan Hosseini
Leon's Full Service
Lotta Frutta
Miller Union
Murphy's
Restaurant Eugene
Rob McDonald
Rosebud
Shaun's
Watershed

The Social is in the same location as last year - St. Philip's Cathedral Garden at 2744 Peachtree Road in Atlanta, GA from 12:30 to 2:00pm. I think there still may be a few tickets left. Go to this link to buy them, come out and support me in my quest to be the best ice cream maker in Atlanta.

The competition is certainly going to be tough but this fellow is up for the task.

1 comment:

Tahir Iqbal said...

http://whitefun.blogspot.com
This is a very beautiful website. especially the template. Please suggest me for my site too, also enjoy pictures of ice cream on : http://whitefun.blogspot.com/2011/04/ice-cream-sundae.html