Photo by ArtsySF and used with her permission.

Google Search

Google
 

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Update

This is a very busy week for me. I probably will not be able to post a new recipe until next week. So I extended the voting until 11:59pm on Saturday.

Some changes are coming. I plan to start taking pictures. Also in the works is a contest. It may be a while before it starts, but keep your eyes out for something fun.

I have collected a list of Ice Cream holidays from around the Internet. I'll do my best to present a recipe that matches each holiday. First up is National Rocky Road Day on June 2 which is followed closely by National Chocolate Ice Cream Day on June 7.

Lastly, a couple of brave souls have come forward to taste my ice cream, but I am still seeking a few more volunteers. It won't cost you a thing except for a littl ebit of time. All I ask is that you give me your honest opinion. Contact me at ice.cream.fellow@gmail.com.

No comments: