Photo by ArtsySF and used with her permission.

Google Search

Google
 

Monday, March 17, 2008

New Books

It was my birthday this weekend and I got a number of ice cream related gifts. My in-laws gave me some paper quart containers and some cookie/ice cream molds were making ice cream sandwiches in different shapes. Sandwiches are coming soon.

Mrs. Fellow gave me two new frozen dessert books. They are Frozen Desserts by Caroline Liddel and Robin Weir and The Perfect Scoop by David Lebovitz. Both are filled with exciting recipes and great new ideas. The Frozen Desserts book contains all sorts of technical details on ice cream making. I look forward to making recipes from both and will give them more thorough reviews in time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have both books. Hopefully will be quite a bit of inspiration. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Do you know where your in-laws got the quart containers? I've been trying to find a relatively small amount of containers that I can use to pack ice cream for friends.

(I found your blog today and have to say that I am loving it!)

Ice Cream Fellow said...

Chloe,

Thanks for stopping by. I am glad you like the blog. This Fellow aims to please.

Pardon the shameless self-promotion but they are available from my Amazon Store.