Photo by ArtsySF and used with her permission.

Google Search

Google
 

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Do You Like My New Header Photograph?

This picture comes courtesy of Marjie who goes by the screen name of ArtsySF. She has a great eye, especially when it comes to color. Please check out her Flickr account and let her know if you like what you see. You won't quite find this photo on her site, I had to edit it to fit comfortably on the screen. The original photo is even more tasty.

I know it has been a while since I posted anything new. Life is really getting the way right now. Plus, I made a new recipe and it didn't work out. The flavor was great, but it had too much fat (yes it is possible). I won't give away too much now, other than to say that it is a departure from my standard base. Hopefully I'll be able to try again this weekend and give you a great recipe next week.

No comments: